Founded in 1992 by Laurent Rouyrès, Labrador has become the leading French publisher in the finance industry for listed companies based in Paris and in other markets.
- offers its expertise to optimize the creation and effectiveness of all regulated documents,
- advises on the best work methods in order to reduce hidden costs,
- helps with organizing information,
- carries out production and manufacturing for all issuer obligations thanks to its teams of experts,
- provides information security through its cold site.
Labrador is continually working towards transforming regulated obligations into genuine information documents of reference, which are accessible, quickly available and easily usable, thus making them truly practical for analysts and investors.
The systematic oversight and close relationships that Labrador maintains with regulators in France, Europe and worldwide allow us to concretely respond to the need to increase standardization, and thus the transparency of regulated information. We are also able to bring expert advise to issuers relating to benchmarks and to better practices and advancements.
Today Labrador creates regulated documents on paper and in all electronic formats, notably for reference documents, half-year reports, notices of meeting, 20-Fs as well as notices of information and operation. In 2007, 2 out of 3 companies on the CAC 40 and more than 40 of the 60 largest French corporations have entrusted us with their documents.